Abraham Lincoln School Back to School Information
We are excited for the start of another school year at the Abraham Lincoln School! Here are some informational items to answer frequently asked questions and to help everyone have a successful start to the school year. You are always welcome to call the main office at 941-6280.
- Monday, August 29th from 4:00-5:00 p.m.
First Day of School
- Thursday, September 1st
School Day Hours
- Students may arrive on campus between 8:40 and 8:50 a.m.
- Students must be in their classrooms by 9:00 a.m.
- The school day concludes at 3:00 p.m.
- The office staff is available to take phone calls from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Please join me in welcoming the new members of our faculty:
- Mrs. Dana Morris, School Counselor
- Mrs. Shannon Shook, Resource Room Teacher
- Please download the Bangor App to receive push notifications about school information and updates.
- Please visit our website for school information and updates.
- The Abraham Lincoln School provides all school supplies for students.
- Students should bring: a water bottle, backpack, sneakers, snack, lunchbox (if bringing a cold lunch from home).
- Hot lunch is available at no cost for all students once again this year.
- Please fill out the school lunch form in the first day packet.
- Milk to accompany cold lunch from home is available for purchase.
- Please check the Bangor School Department website for bus routes or call Cyr Bus at 942-3354.
Medications & Immunizations
- Please call or email Mrs. Erika Wing, School Nurse, if you have questions about medications or immunizations. She can be reached at 941-6280 or email@example.com.