Take-Home Packet Return
March 31, 2020
Dear Parents and Guardians:
We are very proud of the work that our students have accomplished since school closed on Monday, March 16th. The effort of our students and the quality of their work is also an indication of the tremendous support you have provided during a challenging time.
The majority of our students have completed the work that was distributed in the first take- home packet. We ask that the assignments in the first take-home packet be returned in the following ways:
- Scan the items and email to the teachers
- Take photos of the work and email to the teachers
If this is not possible, we will provide families with the opportunity to return the work to school.
Please note the following details:
- Drop-off will be Thursday, April 2nd and Friday, April 3rd
- Hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Assignments should be returned in an envelope marked with the student’s name.
- Please do not leave work in plastic bags.
- Cardboard drop boxes will be available for each classroom teacher. Each classroom door will station a box with individual teacher names on them.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines when returning the packet for the safety of all.
We appreciate all your efforts to support your child’s learning. As always, please call the school office at 941-6280 if you have any questions.